This recently converted ground floor, studio three of six City Centre apartments is located in the heart of the City’s Cultural Quarter. Only minutes walk from the local shops, bars and restaurants, Highcross shopping centre and Leicester Train Station.
The property has been finished to a high standard internally and is significantly larger than most studio apartments.
Awaiting Council Tax banding and EPC rating.
Available end of January 2019.
- Desirable City Centre location
- Recently Converted Apartment
- Spacious Open plan Living Kitchen/ Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom with generous shower cubicle and Mira electric shower
- Double Glazed
- Wall Mounted Electric Panel Heaters
- Professional Tenants Only
- Available From the end of January
Fothergill Wyatt are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic studio apartment, which is studio three of just six available in the newly developed Noulen Quarter on the ground floor of St Georges Mill, which is located in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter.
The apartment is conveniently situated for access to the Phoenix Square Cinema and Curve Theatre, as well as the city centre, with its wide range of shops, restaurants and bars.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall shared solely by the residents of 013- 019 Noulen Quarter
* A neutrally decorated, spacious studio, offering extensive living space and sleeping accommodation, with wood effect flooring, wall mounted Hyco electric panel heaters, stylish chrome sockets and switches, metal framed double glazed windows and stylish spotlights in the ceiling
* The Kitchen area consists of a range of wall and base units with light wood effect doors, tiled splashback, stainless steel Lamona electric oven and integrated Lamona electric hob, stainless steel and a white Candy washing machine, with space for an under counter fridge
* The separate Bathroom is furnished with a contemporary white three piece bathroom suite, including WC, wash hand basin, generous shower cubicle and Mira Vie electric shower, with a practical tiled floor
***Please note images are indicative only and not specific to to the individual studio.***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £675
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.