This unusual cottage in the popular village of Desford is full of character and charm.
Located next to the Bluebell Inn pub, within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities and close to the A47, M1/ M69 motorway junction this property is ideal for professionals.
The property will be redecorated and re-carpeted throughout prior to move in.
The cottage has an EPC rating of E and is Band B for Council Tax.
The property is available now.
Professionals only, no smoker or pets
- Popular Village Location
- Character Cottage
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom with White Bathroom Suite including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Gas Central Heating via Combi Boiler
- Will be Redecorated and Re-Carpeted Throughout Prior to Move In
- Original Single Glazed Leaded Windows
This charming property is located in the desirable commuter village of Desford, within walking distance of a wide range of amenities including pubs, the library, the Co-op convenience store, the Food Room cafe and the medical centre. Whilst offering excellent transport links, due to it’s proximity to the A47 and the M1/ M69 motorway junction, the property is also close to some popular tourist attractions such as Tropical Bird Land.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front door opening in to the first reception room with decorative cast iron fireplace and original wooden beams
* Doorway leading to a spacious second reception room with an archway through to an additional seating or storage area
* Useful storage area for fridge and freezer, leading to galley style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, an integrated oven and hob and extractor fan and space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a pantry (which houses the gas meter)
* Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes and dual aspect windows
* Office space/ dressing room adjacent to the master bedroom
* Second double bedroom
* Third double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Fourth double bedroom with built in shelving
* Bathroom with modern white suite, including a bath with a thermostatic shower overhead
***Please note that this property benefits from gas central heating via a combi boiler located in the kitchen, but that all windows are the original single glazed, leaded windows. The property is located on the corner of Main Street and High Street and does not have any outdoor space.***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £800
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.