This spacious, first floor, two double bedroom flat has recently been renovated throughout to a high standard. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, a large lounge, a contemporary bathroom and a well proportioned kitchen with appliances included.
Located a short stroll from the fashionable Stoneygate Shops and local schooling.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Band B for Council Tax.
The property is available now.
- Recently refurbished flat
- 2 Double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Spacious lounge
- Bathroom with bath and shower overhead
- Brand new fitted kitchen with appliances included
- New carpets and fully redecorated throughout
- Use of communal gardens
- Parking to the rear of the property
- Use of garage available for additional charge
- Gas central heating and combi boiler
Located in the desirable Stoneygate location, this first floor two bedroom property is bright and spacious, offering generous living accommodation and benefits from off street parking. It is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The property has recently undergone a full refurbishment programme throughout benefitting from new carpets, neutral decoration, a new bathroom suite and a newly fitted kitchen with appliances.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via communal entrance and stairwell to the first floor
* Access into an entrance hall with useful storage cupboard and shelving
* Master bedroom overlooking communal gardens, benefitting from a large built in wardrobe
* Spacious living room overlooking communal gardens
* Second double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Contemporary bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece bathroom suite including a bath with a thermostatic shower overhead
* Generous kitchen with a range of wall and base units and all new appliances including Lamona integrated oven, Lamona gas hob, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Fridgemaster fridge with freezer compartment and Morphy Richards microwave. The Viessmann Combi boiler is also located in the kitchen.
* There are communal gardens to the rear of the property for use by residents
* There is a secure garage which can be included in the let for an additional £50 per calender month
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.