A charming, modernised three bedroom semi detached home in fashionable Clarendon Park. The spacious accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance, bay fronted living room, open plan kitchen diner, utility room, downstairs WC, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, large private landscaped rear garden and off road parking. Situated on popular, cosmopolitan Queens Road the property is a stones throw away from local delicatessens, restaurants, coffee shops, great transport links to the city centre and highly regarded local schools. EPC rating E.
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Dining Room & Kitchen
- Well maintained & Modernised
- High Level of Finish
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Located in Popular Clarendon Park
- Walking Distance from Shops, Bars & Restaurants
- EPC rating E
Open brick Storm Porch with built in cupboards to both sides.
Accessed via timber door with obscure glazed inserts and original obscure glazed leaded side and top light windows, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling pendant, radiator, timber staircase rising to first floor, under stair cupboard and engineered oak effect flooring.
Chandelier light point, decorative ceiling coving, uPVC double glazed bay window with frosted privacy strips to front elevation, radiator and oak effect flooring.
Contemporary styled white kitchen with a range of fitted floor units offering a range of cupboard and drawer storage solutions with integrated Smeg dishwasher and integrated Smeg electric oven. Oak worktop with breakfast bar, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over and four ring gas hob with extraction unit over, uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, chrome inset spotlights and tiled flooring. Opening into:
Inset chrome spotlights, coving to ceiling, engineered oak wood flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed French doors opening onto patio.
Inset spotlights, uPVC door to side aspect, wall mounted gas fired Vokera combination boiler and plumbing and recess for washing machine.
Ceiling light point, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, engineered oak engineered flooring and two piece white bathroom suite consisting of low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling pendant, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and loft access hatch to large boarded loft with Velux window.
Ceiling pendant, radiator and uPVC double glazed bay window to rear aspect.
Ceiling pendant, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Ceiling pendant, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Inset chrome spotlights, floor to ceiling tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin set in vanity unit with chrome mixer tap over and P shaped bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over.
To the front of the property a stoned driveway set behind dwarf brick wall with raised flower bed. The stoned driveway continues to the side with large double timber gates offering access to the side of the property. To the rear of the property a paved patio leads to a second stoned patio and lawned garden with central paved pathway leading to additional patio to the rear with timber shed on hard standing, fenced boundaries to all sides.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leave Leicester City Centre on the A6 London Road. Turn right at the roundabout onto Victoria Park Road. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Queens Road. Continue along Queens Road where the property can be found on the left hand side and identified by the agents For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.