A spacious two bedroom apartment in a highly convenient location in the City Centre, providing easy access to all local amenities including the Train Station, Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital, De Montfort and Leicester Universities and a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Recently refurbished throughout this property offers both space and a high level of comfort and benefits from double glazing.
EPC rating C and Council Tax Band A.
Professionals only. No students, pets or smokers
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven & Hob
- Separate Living Room
- Private Garden to the Rear with Farho Electric Heating Throughout (up to 50% more efficient than other electric heating systems)
- Overlooking Nelson Mandela Park
This spacious, two bedroom, ground floor apartment has recently been refurbished throughout to a high standard and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the property and the quality of the finish.
Located in the heart of the City Centre it is ideal for tenants working in Leicester and is within walking distance of the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University, The University of Leicester and the Train Station.
With all local amenities on your doorstop, including shops, bars and restaurants, this property offers the ultimate in convenience.
Residents parking is available on the road directly in front of the property and permits are available to purchase from the Council.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal hallway providing access to own front door and lobby area
* Bedroom Two, a well proportioned double overlooking Nelson Mandela Park
* Living Room, centrally located, benefitting from two wall mounted electric heaters, a decorative feature mantle piece and views of the garden
* Spacious Kitchen furnished with a range of wall and base units, integrated Neue electric oven and Neue induction hob, with space and plumbing for a washing machine and space and sockets for a fridge freezer (landlord would consider providing these appliances if required)
* Family Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath with a thermostatic bar shower overhead and an airing cupboard housing the water tank
* Stairs leading down to the Master Bedroom which benefits from an en-suite shower room (Please note the master bedroom is located in the basement which has been fully tanked and waterproofed so the walls and floor must not be pierced by hanging pictures or attaching anything to the surfaces)
* Exclusive use of an enclosed, low maintenance rear Garden with a bicycle store
The property has been neutrally decorated and had new carpets and flooring fitted throughout and is therefore beautifully presented.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £875
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.