A well presented recently refurbished two bedroom Victorian terrace located in the highly sought after area of Clarendon Park. The property boasts period features juxtaposed with contemporary fixtures and finishes, benefiting from a recently fitted boiler, shower and carpets throughout. The property is situated close to the fashionable queens road with an array of local shops, public houses, excellent transport links and local schools.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating C.
Professionals only, no pets, students or smokers.
*Please note: Due to the article 4 direction, the property can not accept more than two sharers*
- Two Bedroom
- Victorian Terrace
- Desirable Area
- Recently Renovated
- Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenities
- Original Features
Howard Road is a well-presented and conveniently located, two bedroom unfurnished Victorian terrace benefitting from a recent refurbishment.
Finished to a high standard, viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Entrance Hall with original coving and decorative architrave.
* Front Lounge with double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
* Dining Room with original coving and ceiling rose and double glazed window to rear elevation.
* Modern Fitted Kitchen with a full range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob and new combi boiler.
* Private Rear Yard with bricked boundaries and established mature borders.
* Large Master Bedroom benefitting from a built in storage cupboard.
* Second Double Bedroom again with built in storage.
* Bathroom with fitted three piece suite consisting of bath with new shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.