A stylish well presented two bedroom townhouse located in the thriving South Leicestershire village of Great Glen. Located within close proximity to the village centre this recently renovated two double bedroom townhouse is an ideal first time or investment purchase. The property consists of a large airy entrance, light living room, recently re-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom with separate WC and a low maintenance private rear garden. Great Glen is a popular village with a wide range of local amenities and is surrounded by attractive rolling countryside. EPC C.
- Two Bedroom
- Village Location
- Well Presented
- Renovated Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Accessed via double glazed uPVC door, ceiling light point, storage cupboard with hanging space, timber doors to rooms and stairs to first floor.
Ceiling chandelier point, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted temperature control unit, radiator and television point.
Inset ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen consisting of a range of wall and base units with integrated AEG dishwasher, integrated washing machine, Zanussi oven and microwave, recess for American style fridge freezer, oak work tops with five ring Zanussi gas hob with glass splash back and fitted extractor hood over, ceramic sink and drainer with brushed chrome mixer tap over, part metro brick tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed uPVC door to rear elevation.
Inset spotlights, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, handy built in wardrobe and radiator.
Inset spotlights, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Inset spotlights, obscure double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation, tiled walls, stylish ceramic wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, corner shower with rainfall shower head as well as a hand held head, glass surround and chrome heated towel rail. Separate WC with low flush WC and obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a front garden with a path leading to the front door. To the rear of the property is a pretty garden with patio entertaining areas as well as a brick built outhouse with power and lighting and fully timber fenced boundaries with a rear gate.
Great Glen lies approximately five miles south east of Leicestershire city centre and is a popular village with a strong community spirit and a wide range of local amenities including shopping, a hair salon, three public houses, GP surgery and local primary school.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and will be accompanied by a member of Fothergill Wyatt’s sales team. Please call the office on 0116 270 5900 to book an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Proceed out of Leicester on the A6 London Road in a southerly direction taking the first turning at the roundabout as indicated to Glen Rise, and the first left onto Church Road followed by turning right into Main Street, and the first left into Rupert Way becoming Naseby Way where the property can be located on the left hand side. Sat Nav Ref: LE8 9GS.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.