Recently refurbished throughout this two bedroom, first floor apartment offers a high level of style and comfort and benefits from double glazing.
The property is conveniently located in the City Centre, providing easy access to all local amenities including the Train Station, Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital, De Montfort and Leicester Universities and a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
The property also offers beautiful views over Nelson Mandela Park and is close to the Leicester Tigers ground and Leicester City Football Club.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Professionals only, no students, pets or smokers
- Recently Converted & Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Fully Double Glazed
- Farho Electric Heating Throughout (up to 50% more efficient than other electric heating systems)
- Beautiful Views Overlooking Nelson Mandela Park
This well proportioned, two bedroom apartment offers accommodation spread over the first and second floors of a converted Victorian Terrace and has recently been refurbished throughout to a high standard.
Located in the heart of the City Centre it is ideal for tenants working in Leicester and is within walking distance of the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University, The University of Leicester and the Train Station.
With all local amenities on your doorstop, including shops, bars and restaurants, this property offers the ultimate in convenience.
Residents parking is available on the road directly in front of the property and permits are available to purchase from the Council.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal hallway providing access to own front door, with stairs leading to the flat
* Spacious Bathroom furnished with a white four piece bathroom suite, including bath with separate shower cubicle
* Bedroom Two located on the first floor, benefitting from views over the garden at the rear
* Light and airy Living Kitchen, overlooking the park, furnished with a range of wall and base units, integrated Neue electric oven and Neue induction hob, with space and plumbing for a washing machine and space and sockets for a fridge freezer (landlord would consider providing these appliances if required)
* Stairs leading up to the Master Bedroom which benefits from a walk in wardrobe
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.c
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £184.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £923.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)