This two bedroom terraced property is offered on an unfurnished basis and is attractively finished and well presented throughout. The property is in a popular area of Aylestone close to the Aylestone Leisure Centre. Close to local shops, hair salons, bars and cafes and is well located for the railway station and commuting to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear garden.
The property is band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
The property is available now.
Professionals only. Unfortunately, no smokers or pets.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom including bath with Shower Overhead
- Spacious Living Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Landscaped Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Mid Town House
- Close to Leicester City Centre
- Professionals Only
This attractive terraced property in the popular Aylestone area, is located on main transport routes to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via a combi boiler.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large Living/ Dining Room with Bay Window to the front and feature fireplace
* Galley style Kitchen with appliances including integrated NEFF electric double oven and NEFF 4 ring gas hob
* Large Master Bedroom
* Second Double Bedroom
* Bathroom with white modern three piece suite including bath with Triton electric shower overhead
* Enclosed Garden to the rear with large decking area and paving
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£175 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £175 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.