This two-bedroom, first floor apartment is located in the popular West End of Leicester. Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and fitted living kitchen with appliances.
Just walking distance from LRI, De Montfort University and city centre shops, bars and restaurants, close to M1/M69 motorway for commuting.
The property is Council Tax Band C and EPC rating C.
Available start of December. Professionals only, No pets or smokers
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Electric Central Heating
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazed throughout
- Close to City Centre
This spacious, well proportioned apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment in an iconic building in the popular West End of Leicester. Benefitting from electric central heating throughout, large double glazed windows and is well presented with timber flooring in living areas, modern grey tile effect linoleum in the bathrooms, carpeted bedrooms and entrance hall.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance in to a spacious hallway, with intercom system
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and electric oven, worktop with integrated four ring hob and extractor and Indesit washing machine
* Modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath and with shower over
* Master double Bedroom with three piece ensuite
* Second double Bedroom
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Landlord
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £167.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £836.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.