This studio, first floor apartment is located within a highly desirable conversion of 21 apartments set over 3 floors in an iconic building.
Conveniently situated in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre, as well as the ever popular Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road with their vast array of shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of open plan living, kitchen, and bedroom areas, modern 3 piece bathroom and two storage cupboards.
The property is council tax banding of A, and an EPC rating C. Available now.
Professionals Only, No pets or smokers
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Electric Central Heating
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazed throughout
This well proportioned, spacious apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment benefits from electric heating, large double glazed windows and is well presented with wood flooring in living areas, with modern grey tile effect lino in the bathroom.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance with intercom system
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and electric oven, worktop with integrated four ring hob and extractor and Indesit washing machine
* Modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payment to the agent
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fothergill Wyatt Limited the Agent)
Rent: As stipulated in the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: £115 – Equivalent to 1 week’s rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £576. Equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Tenancy Amendment: £50 including VAT
Interest for the late payment of rent: Rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Locksmith: (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Early Termination: Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request .
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
Utilities gas, electricity, water
Communications telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur different scale of fees which are available on request.
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS. Redress Service is provided by The Property Ombudsman. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly. All deposits for property’s fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.