This spacious two bedroom, first floor apartment is situated in the heart of the popular village of Kirby Muxloe, in a convenient location within walking distance from local pubs, shops, Post Office and a pharmacy. The recently renovated apartment has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout, benefiting from a spacious kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom.
The location also provides particularly good access to the M1/M69 motorway networks via the A46 bypass.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Available Start of November.
- Recently Converted and Finished to a High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Kitchen Living Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Integrated Oven and Electric Hob
- Contemporary three piece bathroom with rainfall shower
- uPVC Double Glazing throughout
- Creda electric panel heating throughout
- Intercom system
Located in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe to the West of Leicester City Centre, this two bedroom, first floor apartment offers the perfect partnership of space and style.
Recently renovated and neutrally decorated, the accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large, open plan kitchen living area
* Contemporary, newly fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated oven and electric hob
* Two double bedrooms
* Modern bathroom furnished with a 3 piece suite, including a bath and a rainfall shower
* The flat benefits from electric panel heaters and is fully double glazed throughout
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £150.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £750.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.