A charming, well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated within a purpose built over 60’s complex in the heart of the popular Wigston. Consisting of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms, shower room, communal gardens and a private car park. The property is well positioned for local amenities and regular bus routes to and from the City Centre. Wigston is a favoured town located five miles south of the City and boasts a wealth of local shops, super markets, cafés, public houses and restaurants. EPC E.
- Purpose Built Retirement Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Over 60's Complex
- Spacious Accommodation
- Close To Local Amenities
- Regular Bus Route
- Communal Gardens
Accessed via uPVC glazed door, ceiling pendant light, dado rail, storage cupboard, emergency pull cord and doors to rooms.
Ceiling pendant light, double glazed uPVC bay window to front elevation, fireplace with decorative mantle and marble hearth, storage heater, TV point and an emergency pull cord.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, part tiled walls, fitted kitchen consisting of a range of wall and base units, recess and plumbing for washing machine, recess for cooker and fridge freezer, laminate roll top worktops, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer and tiled floor.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in storage cupboards, storage heater and emergency pull cord.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and storage heater.
Ceiling light point, three piece suite consisting of low flush WC, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, walk in shower with doors, tiled surround and power shower, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
The development boasts a landscaped communal garden, private car park and communal drying area with rotary lines.
Bushloe Court is a complex of 14, 2 bedroom apartments designed and built for the over 55’s with communal gardens, part time warden, care line alarm system and resident parking. Service chare including maintenance and estate charge; £126.80 per month. Lease length; 99 years with 66 years remaining.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack
An Information Pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Leave Leicester City Centre on the A5199 Welford Road, upon entering Wigston turn right at the roundabout on to Wakes Road, take a left on to Leicester Road continuing to Long Street, turn left on to Blunts Lane and immediate right in to Bushloe Court where the property can be found on the right hand side identified by the agents For Sale board, Sat Nav Ref: LE18 2NG.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.