Three- bedroom, second floor modern student apartment is located within a highly desirable conversion of 21 apartments set over 3 floors in an iconic building.
Conveniently situated in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the DMU and 20-25 minute walk to UOL, and the City Centre, as well as the ever popular Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road with their vast array of shops, bars and restaurants.
Ideal for contemporary student living, this apartment comprises of three double bedrooms, one with ensuite, modern bathroom, and a fully fitted living kitchen with appliances.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Spacious Living Kitchen with White Good Provided
- Electric Central Heating
- Modern Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- £115 PPPW
- All Bills included
This spacious, well proportioned student apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment benefitting from electric central heating throughout, large double glazed windows and is well presented with wood flooring in living areas, modern grey tile effect lino in the bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms and entrance hall.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance in to a spacious hallway, with intercom system
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and electric oven, worktop with integrated four ring hob and extractor and Indesit washing machine
* Master Double Bedroom with three piece ensuite
* Second Double Bedroom
* Modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath and with shower over
* Third Double Bedroom
* 52 Week Contract
* Half summer rent from 1st July 2021 to the 25th August allowing the storing of belongings with occupation permitted from 26th August 2021.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £345.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £750.00 (£250.00 per tenant)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.