Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular town of Oadby, this three bedroom, semi-detached property benefits from both front and rear gardens and a driveway for two to three vehicles, leading to a single garage.
The property has undergone redecoration throughout.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC Rating E.
The property is available from the end of October.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Contemporary kitchen diner
- Attractive enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking on driveway
- Single garage
- uPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
Oadby is well known for its popular primary and secondary schools, whilst also being serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pool, parks and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides a pedestrian friendly high street with cafes, delicatessens, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, popular retailers and a Farmers Market on The Parade the last Friday of every month.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway offering off-road parking for two to three vehicles, leading to a single garage to the rear
* Entrance into a hallway with cupboard to the left housing the meters
* Well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace and open staircase leading to the first floor
* Spacious kitchen diner with a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances including oven and hob with extractor hood over and fridge freezer, plus recess and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a uPVC door giving access to the driveway and uPVC French doors leading out onto the garden.
* Master bedroom to the front of the property with built in wardrobes
* Second small double bedroom to the rear of the property, overlooking the garden
* Third bedroom to the front of the property
* Bathroom furnished with a white three piece suite, including bath with electric shower overhead
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £173.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £865.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.