Situated within the ever popular City suburb of Stoneygate this cosy one bedroom mews property offers a wealth of character and charm blended with a contemporary finish. Consisting of an entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, communal gardens and off road parking the property would make an excellent first time or investment purchase. Stoneygate is located 2 miles South East of the City Centre and is ideally located close to a plethora of amenities which can be found on the fashionable Queens Road and Allandale Road. EPC D.
- Located within the popular Stoneygate
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- Fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Large double bedroom
- Communal gardens
- Off parking
Accessed via a glazed timber stable door, the entrance hall consists of; Ceiling light point, radiator, ogee skirting boards, original quarry tiles to floor, stairs to first floor and timber doors to rooms.
Ceiling light point, ceiling coving, original timber frame sash windows, to front elevation, with bespoke shutters, radiator, ogee skirting boards and oak effect laminate flooring.
The contemporary fitted kitchen comprises of ceiling light point, original timber frame sash windows, to front elevation, with bespoke shutters, shaker style kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated cooker, space for fridge freezer, worktops with four ring gas hob, extractor hood over and metro brick tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over and tiled flooring.
Ceiling light point, two cupboards, one with handy storage space, the other housing the Baxi combi boiler and with plumbing for washing machine also a well insulated floored loft with ladder access.
Ceiling light point, original timber frame sash window to front elevation, radiator, ogee skirting boards and oak effect flooring.
Fitted bathroom with ceiling light point, timber frame sash window to front elevation, part tiled walls, low flush WC, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with Bristan stainless steel mixer tap, bath with stainless steel taps, tiled panel, Bristan power shower over and glass shower screen and tiled flooring.
The property benefits from access to communal gardens with lawn area and planted borders and also has a private off road parking space.
Service Charge: £50.00 per month
Ground Rent: £6.00 per annum
Lease Length 125 years from August 1985 with 90 years remaining.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving Leicester City Centre take the A6 London Road sign posted to Oadby, then take a left hand turn at the traffic lights into Stoneygate Road where the property can be found on the left hand side and indicated by the Agent’s For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.