An exceptionally well presented semi-detached house located conveniently for the City Centre, Universities and Royal Infirmary. Recently modernised throughout providing modern living.
Offering off- street, gated parking for 2 vehicles and an exceptionally large rear garden, this would make an excellent family home.
The property is band C for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
- Off-road, Gated Parking for Two Vehicles
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Integrated Oven and Hob
- Separate Living Room with Bay Window
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Bath with Shower Overhead
- Large Rear Garden with Patio and Lawn
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
Located in the popular Knighton area of the City, this three bedroom property is finished to a high standard throughout and is conveniently located for access to the City Centre, Leicester train station and the ring road for easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Gated driveway offering off- street parking for two vehicles
* Bright entrance hall with WC located under the stairs
* Living room with bay window and gas fire
* Open plan Living Kitchen with patio doors out onto the rear garden. Kitchen includes an integrated oven and hob with space and plumbing for a washing machine
* Spacious Master Bedroom to the rear of the property, overlooking the garden
* Second Double Bedroom
* Small third bedroom with fitted cupboard, which would make an ideal nursery or study
* Contemporary bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including a bath with thermostatic shower over * Large rear garden with patio and decking area, single garage and outhouse building for additional storage.
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £995
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.