A delightful one bedroom mews property located within a courtyard setting off South Knighton Road in this popular leafy suburb. A well appointed and homely property offering living room, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and one double bedroom having recently undergone a comprehensive renovation. Also with a rear courtyard with brick built outhouse for storage. The property has excellent access to the city centre and train station via London Road and motorway network as well as having a wealth of amenities nearby including local shops at Knighton Church Road and Queens Road. EPC C.
- One Double Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Living Room
- Rear Courtyard with Outhouse
- Popular Location
- Close to Local Shops
Accessed via a glazed front entrance door, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, feature radiator, air condition unit, electric feature fireplace, recessed built-in cupboard housing meters, electric sockets, TV aerial point and staircase rising to first floor.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking courtyard. A newly fitted kitchen with wood effect units including wall, drawer and base units, work surface incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap over, Metro brick tiled splashbacks. Appliances include ‘Range style’ freestanding oven and hob with extractor hood over and Baumatic freestanding fridge freezer. A wall mounted combination boiler, feature radiator, electric sockets and a timber framed door with decorative stained glass insert leading to rear.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation with feature radiator under, electric sockets, TV aerial point and built-in cupboard.
Newly fitted bathroom with partly tiled walls, three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with feature chrome shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over and a low flush WC. Chrome inset ceiling spot lights, uPVC obscure glazed window to rear elevation, two wall mounted glass shelves, chrome heated towel rail, airing cupboard and tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property a fully paved courtyard with two brick outhouses to the rear and a timber shed for additional storage.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond the Victoria Park Roundabout remaining on the London Road. Continue straight over the cross road traffic lights at the Knighton Road/Stoughton Road junction and turn right onto Holbrook Road and then left onto South Knighton Road where the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the agents For Sale board
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.