This one bed, second floor duplex apartment is located within a highly desirable conversion of 21 apartments set over 3 floors in an iconic building. Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of open plan living, kitchen, and bedroom areas, modern 3 piece bathroom and two storage cupboards. Conveniently situated in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre.
Property is Council tax band A and EPC rating C.
Professionals only. No pets, smokers or students
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Master Bedroom with Built in Storage
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- Modern Bathroom
This well proportioned, spacious apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment benefits from electric heating, large double glazed windows and is well presented with wood flooring in living areas, with modern grey tile effect lino in the bathroom.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance with intercom system
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and four ring hob, extractor and washing machine
* Mezzanine bedroom with built in wardrobe and storage
* Modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £137.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £686.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.