A new Way of Life has arrived in Leicester. It’s renting but, better.
Perfectly situated, opposite the Highcross, a fantastic selection of spacious, stylish Manhattan studios,1 bed & 2 bed apartments in a stunning community setting.
In addition to your private two bed apartment haven, are shared, contemporary social areas. Includes 24h concierge, on-site management team, bike storage, post room and ultra-fast wi-fi. On-site parking and option to have furnished accommodation also available. EPC rating B, awaiting Council Tax Banding, available in November.
- Ninth Floor Two Bed Apartment
- Opposite Highcross
- Perfect for City Living
- Secure Intercom Entrance
- One Bed & One Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Shared Communal / Entertainment Spaces
- 24h Concierge
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi
- Secure Bike Storage
The Wullcomb offers easy access to a vibrant city Way of Life.
Close to Highcross Shopping Centre, Showcase Cinema de Lux, the cultural quarter with clubs, bars, restaurants, Curve Theatre, Phoenix Arts Centre, parks, gardens, gyms and not forgetting the Richard III visitor centre.
For easy transport you are just 15 minutes walk from the mainline railway station with regular trains to London St Pancras just over 1 hour away, 5 minutes from St Margaret’s bus station and easily accessible from M1 and M69 Motorways.
The Wullcomb brings a new Way of Life to Leicester.
Perfectly situated, opposite the Highcross centre, in the heart of the city with all its amenities at your finger tips, this 11 storey purpose built, contemporary building offers a fantastic selection of spacious, stylish Manhattan studios, one bed and two bed apartments in a stunning community setting.
This is renting but, better, in addition to your personal, private haven, there are contemporary social areas to meet with neighbours, family and friends including use of pizza oven, BBQ, big screen TV, rooftop terrace and much more.
Whichever rental package you choose it includes 24h concierge, dedicated on-site team, secure bike storage, always-sign-for-your-package post room, co-working space and ultra-fast wi-fi throughout.
On-site parking and option to have furnished accommodation are also available.
This delightful, ninth floor two bed apartment accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Secure entrance intercom, lift, double glazing throughout and electric heating.
* Hallway with utility cupboard, two bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobe with sliding door and ensuite, open plan kitchen/living, dining area and additional bathroom.
* Part tiled contemporary bathrooms, both with concealed flush WC, bath with Pura shower over and glass folding shower screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mirror over, wall mounted towel rail and tiled flooring.
* Open plan kitchen with built in Zanussi appliances including four ring halogen hob, single oven, dishwasher, 60/40 fridge freezer, extractor and free standing washer/dryer.
Shared communal areas – for neighbours, family and friends – can be hired for private use:
The Perch – relaxing library/living room style space with contemporary fireplace for chatting over drinks and dinner
The Bower – games area, ping pong and big screen TV for watching films or ‘the match’
Rooftop Terrace – with pizza oven, BBQ and stunning views.
Permitted Payment to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £230 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1,153 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks) OR purchase a Reposit Insurance Policy as an alternative
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband (if upgraded)
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme or Reposit (a deposit replacement scheme).
Additional options are available – in addition to the rent, the charges for these are:
Allocated parking – £80 pcm per space
Furniture package – £50 pcm for studios and one bedroom apartments/ £100 pcm for two bedroom apartments
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website, you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com and viewings can be booked directly by calling 0116 270 5900.
*Please note images of the exterior and amenity spaces are indicative CGIs and internal apartment photographs are not specific to the apartment.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.