Situated in the desirable village of Glenfield within walking distance of local amenities, this well proportioned property offers spacious living accommodation within a highly desirable location. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
There is off street parking for numerous vehicles and an enclosed rear garden with decked, lawn and patio areas.
The property is Council Tax band D and EPC rating E.
Available mid December.
- Contemporary Kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Large Lounge Diner
- Ground floor Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite
- Two spacious Double Bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Second modern three piece family bathroom to First Floor
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in the desirable village of Glenfield, this property is within walking distance of local amenities, located on main bus routes to the City Centre and is close to the A50 and A46 for commuting to the M1/ M69 motorways.
The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
The property briefly comprises:
– Modern kitchen area with an integrated oven and hob over looking the garden
– Spacious through reception room, with double doors leading out on to the decking
– Large master bedroom to the front of the property
– Second large double bedroom at the rear featuring built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
– Single bedroom to the front
– Contemporary family bathroom to the first floor, furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead
– Second bathroom located on the ground floor, furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite
– Well proportioned mature established garden with lawn, patio and decked areas
– Large driveway with space multiple vehicles
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £178.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £894.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.