An immaculately presented modern two bedroom end terraced property constructed by Bloor Homes in 2011. Offering excellent transport links to the City Centre and Motorway networks this would make an ideal first time buyer home or investment opportunity. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating with living room, kitchen diner with fitted units and integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is allocated parking and a pleasant rear garden. EPC B.
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Constructed in 2011
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Two bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
Timber framed door with obscure double glazed panel, central ceiling light point, radiator and electrical sockets.
Ceiling light point, white low flush WC, white pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and rad
Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, ceiling light points, electrical sockets, radiator, television point and stairs leading to first floor
Double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation, double glazed uPVC french door to rear elevation, ceiling light points, range of white gloss effect wall, base and drawer kitchen units with recess for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor and splash back, electrical sockets, radiator and tiled flooring.
Staircase and Landing
Rising to first floor, central ceiling light point, electrical sockets and loft access hatch.
Double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation, central ceiling light point, radiator, electrical sockets and built in wardrobes.
Central ceiling light point, shower enclosure with tiled splash backs, white low flush WC, white pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Central ceiling light point, three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with chrome taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, central ceiling light point, electrical sockets, radiator and storage cupboard housing boiler.
To the front of the property is a single allocated off road car parking space.
To the rear of the property is a paved patio area leading onto lawned garden with fenced surround.
Aylestone is a suburb of Leicester, southwest of the city centre, to the east of the River Soar and offers a wealth of local amenities and excellent transport links in to the city. Along with Fosse Shopping Park on the doorstep the property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
Property Information Pack
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leave the City Centre taking the A426 Aylestone Road follow the road along till taking a right hand turn onto Granby Road following the road on to Disraeli Street then a right hand turn at Canal Street and further right hand turn onto Mallard Close where the property can be found on the right hand side identified by the Agents board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.