A recently refurbished, larger than average, light and airy one bedroom apartment enjoying attractive open views located within the fashionable suburb of Stoneygate. The accommodation includes an attractive entrance hall, a spacious open plan sitting room/dining room with full height picture glazed window, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, fitted bathroom, parking and picturesque communal gardens. The property is ideally located for everyday amenities such as Leicester University, Victoria Park, Queens Road and Allandale Road shopping parades and Leicester City Centre. EPC E.
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Recently Refurbished
- New Kitchen
- New Bathroom
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buyer
- Car Park
- Great Location
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
The entrance door opens to a spacious hallway with radiator, doors to lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and two good sized storage cupboards (one of which houses the hot water tank).
Ceiling light point, floor to ceiling picture window providing unobstructed vistas over the landscaped communal gardens.
Recently fitted contemporary kitchen consisting of, ceiling light point, window to rear elevation, full range of wall and base units, integrated washing machine, integrated electric oven, recess for dishwasher or dyer, oak work tops with inset Franke stainless steel sink, ceramic four ring electric hob with splash back and extractor hood over and laminate flooring.
Ceiling light point, window to rear elevation, large built in wardrobe space, radiator and carpet laid to floor.
Ceiling light point, stylish recently fitted three piece bathroom suite consisting of, P shaped panelled bath with stainless steel mixer tap, power shower over and glass shower screen, ceramic wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over and contemporary vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and laminate flooring.
The property enjoys well kept communal grounds, mature trees and large communal carpark.
Please contact the office for full lease details.
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond the Victoria Park Roundabout remaining on the London Road. Turn left onto Stoughton Road at the cross road traffic lights then the first left into Lyndwood Court. Continue to the end of the road where the apartment block and parking can be found. Sat nav ref; LE2 2EJ.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.