***OFFER OF £900 MONTHLY RENT FOR A 6 MONTH TENANCY WITH A MOVE IN DURING JUNE***
Recently converted to a high standard, Wyndham Grange Lodge accommodates nine luxury apartments which are surrounded by five acres of beautifully maintained parkland. The site has been sympathetically designed to enable residents to enjoy the views of established trees and grassed areas. This high end two bedroom two bathroom apartment is offered unfurnished and is available from 7th May 2020. EPC C.
- Beautiful Quiet Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Communal Garden
- Accessed via Statement Entrance Hall
- Private Offstreet Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Timber Framed Double Glazed Windows
This luxurious two bedroom, two ensuite apartment has a beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with a combination of high quality base units, wall cupboards and integrated appliances including an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, ceramic hob, extractor and oven.
The accommodation compromises in brief:
* Open plan living kitchen/diner with high end fitted kitchen with integrated applicances and benefitting from dual aspect windows, flooding the room with light
* Two double bedrooms, located to the rear of the properrty, both with contemporary ensuite shower rooms, with thermostatic bar showers
* Guest WC off hallway
* Bespoke timber framed double glazed windows
* Engineered oak flooring throughout which is both practical and attractive
* Walled communal garden with a wealth of mature lawns, foliage and trees
* Communal patio area finished with Indian stone
* An A rated gas fired boiler
* Communal bin store for residents
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £229 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1148
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme