A unique opportunity to rent a recently constructed, beautifully presented home in East Leicester, set on a prominent and idyllic plot. Located just a stones throw from the village of Scraptoft, this spacious, detached property is attractively presented throughout and finished to a very high standard.
The house comprises of a large utility room with shower room, on the ground floor, a contemporary kitchen, a spacious living/dining area with a log burner and bi-fold doors opening out onto the garden and a double bedroom/office. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, both benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a 4-piece family bathroom. The property benefits from underfloor heating and double glazing throughout and has a spacious driveway for parking.
The property is Council Tax band C and EPC rating B.
Available beginning of February.
- Rural Family Home
- Rolling East Leicestershire Countryside
- Private Garden
- Recently Constructed
- Versatile Living Space
- Ideal For Families
- Available February 2021
- EPC Band B
- Can be Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
- Underfloor Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
A unique opportunity to rent a recently constructed, beautifully presented home in East Leicester. Set on a prominent and idyllic plot, this 3 bedroom house combines contemporary living with the privacy of a peaceful, rural location, offering unobstructed views across some of Leicestershire’s finest countryside.
The property is situated within walking distance of the village of Scraptoft, offering a variety of shops, a local pub, local schools, and transport links to Leicester City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access to large, gravelled driveway offering ample off road parking
* Front entrance opening into small room currently being used for storage
* Side entrance opening into good sized utility room with a WC off it which benefits from a downstairs shower
* Light and airy kitchen with quartz worktops and a range of integrated Bosch appliances, including a microwave, oven, fridge freezer, induction hob and extractor fan, as well as ample cupboard space.
* Spacious, open plan living area with high ceilings, Velux windows and bi-fold doors which open out onto stunning views over the surrounding fields. The living area has oak flooring throughout and features a cast iron log burner enclosed wit exposed brick surround
* Downstairs double bedroom/office with dual aspect, double glazed windows looking out to the front of the property/stables.
* Feature oak and glass staircase
* Upstairs, carpeted double bedroom with dual aspect, double glazed windows and large fitted wardrobe.
* Large master bedroom benefitting from floor to ceiling windows which offer unparalleled views and allow lots of light into the room. The bedroom also has a separate walk in wardrobe space.
* Spacious and modern 4-piece bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate rainfall shower.
* Partially paved garden area with ample space for alfresco dining.
Please note, the property can be rented either furnished or unfurnished, depending on your requirements. Please discuss this with the agent when making your enquiry.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £369.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1846.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.