This charming two bedroom end terrace property is located on Francis Street in the heart of Stoneygate, a stones throw from the popular Stoneygate shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the railway station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is Band B for Council Tax.
Available from Mid May.
Professionals only, no students, smokers or pets.
- Double Glazed throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Extended Fitted Kitchen with White Goods Included
- Modern First Floor Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian end terrace property, located in the popular Stoneygate area of Leicester, walking distance to Stoneygate Shops, Clarendon Park and Queens Road with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property offers easy access to the City Centre, Train Station, M1/ M69 Motorway Junction and both Universities and Hospitals.
The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room
* Rear Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen with white goods, including fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven and washer dryer.
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property with built in storage over the stairs.
* First floor modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead.
* Enclosed rear garden with raised seating area and storage in the lockable shed.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors: First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £750
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.