A spacious, well presented first floor apartment in a period conversion, benefitting from large feature bay windows, timber floors and classic Edwardian high ceilings. The apartment offers an entrance hall, a fully fitted kitchen, utility room, bathroom, two double bedrooms and fantastic living room.
Situated in the sough after suburb of Stoneygate, the apartment is ideally located for access to the city’s hospitals, universities and city centre as well as the shops, bars and restaurants on Allandale Road and Francis Street.
The property is band B for Council Tax and EPC rating D.
Available beginning of February 2022.
- First floor apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Large, light living area
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking
Situated on the first floor, this light and spacious two bedroom apartment is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Spacious kitchen with white gloss units along with integrated appliances and Belfast sink
* Large living area with period features and a full wall bay window overlooking the front of the property
* Two spacious double bedrooms
* Tiled bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite with shower over bath
* Off road parking
* Communal rear courtyard
Available beginning of February 2022.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £173.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £865.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.