Exceptionally spacious first floor apartment in this period conversion with large feature bay windows, timber floors and classic Edwardian high ceilings. Many original features are retained and it has two particularly good double bedrooms. The apartment offers an entrance hall, breakfast kitchen, utility/storage room, bathroom, two double bedrooms and fantastic living room. Situated on Stoneygate Road and with one parking space to the front, the apartment is well located for access to the city’s hospitals, universities and city centre itself as well as shops, bars and restaurants on Allandale Road and Francis Street.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is band B for Council Tax
Available Mid September
- First Floor Apartment with Period Features
- Light & Airy, Elegant Edwardian Proportions
- Fully Fitted Spacious Breakfast/ Kitchen
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Parking Space
- Walking Distance from Popular Stoneygate shops
- Professionals Only
- Available Mid September
Spacious, light & airy, elegantly, high ceilinged first floor apartment in Edwardian conversion close to Stoneygate shops, Leicester City Centre, train station and excellent motorway/rail links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Spacious Breakfast/Kitchen with white gloss floor and wall units along with integrated appliances and Belfast sink.
* Large Living/Dining Room with period features and a full wall bay window overlooking the front of the property
* Two large, recently decorated Double Bedrooms
* Floor to ceiling tiled Bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite with shower over bath
* One off Street Parking Space
Available Mid September
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.