A tastefully presented ground floor apartment conveniently located in this quiet development on Elmfield Avenue, Stoneygate. Ideally positioned close to the A6, train station and city centre as well as the popular shopping parades at Allandale Road, Francis Street and Queens Road.
* Stoneygate location
* Ground floor apartment
* Two double bedrooms
* Contemporary kitchen with appliances
* Communal gardens
* Off road parking
* Professionals only
* Aavailable now
- * Stoneygate location
- * Ground floor apartment
- * Two double bedrooms
- * Contemporary kitchen with appliances
- * Communal gardens
- * Garage
- * Off road parking
- * Unfurnished
- * Professionals only
- * Aavailable now
A tastefully presented ground floor freehold apartment conveniently located in this quiet development on Elmfield Avenue, Stoneygate. Retaining character features and spacious rooms including two double bedrooms, contemporary re-fitted kitchen and bathroom make this apartment exceptionally appealing. Complete with a garage and off road parking space, an ideally positioned property close to the A6, train station and city centre as well as the popular shopping parades at Allandale Road, Francis Street and Queens Road. No Chain.
From the Leicester City Centre take the A6 London Road continuing straight over the Victoria Park Roundabout and take the second left on to Elmfield Avenue. Continue along Elmfield Avenue where the property can be found on the left hand side of the road as indicated by the Agent’s To Let board.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.