A well presented ground floor studio flat located in the highly desirable Stoneygate area of the City.
The property is located within walking distance of the popular Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating B
Available mid-November 2020.
- Popular Stoneygate Location
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Available Middle of November
- Gas Central Heated
This light and spacious ground floor, studio flat is well presented throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
The property is a short walk from the popular Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many independent shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious living kitchen with laminate flooring and large windows providing lots of natural light
* To the kitchen area there is a range of wall and base units, an oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment and a washing machine
* Bedroom area located at the rear of the studio, separated from the living kitchen via a partition wall with useful built in wardrobes on both sides providing additional storage
* Bathroom furnished with double shower, WC and wash hand basin
* External Storage Cupboard housing the gas and electricity meters and the fuse board as well as offering secure storage space as it is lockable
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £98.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £490.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.