An attractive and spacious three storey, semi detached property located at the heart of the ever popular Clarendon Park. The internal accommodation offers to the ground floor a sitting room and modern dining kitchen with downstairs WC. The first floor offers three bedrooms, one with an ensuite and a family bathroom. Further double bedroom with ensuite to the second bedroom.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is Council Tax band D.
Available for move in mid-December 2018.
Please note that due to the article 4 direction, the property does not accept more than two sharers.
- Kitchen Diner with integrated appliances
- One lareg family/reception room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms to first floor
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom to second floor with en-suite
- Double garage to rear
- Garden to front
This beautiful, three storey, semi detached property is located in the heart of the desirable Clarendon Park area. Only a short distance of the fashionable Queens Road with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Small front garden with a combination of lawn and paving
* Spacious Living Room with bay window to the front of the property.
* Attractive Kitchen diner with fitted appliances including oven and hob, extractor, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Ground floor WC
* To the first floor there are two bedrooms, one double with an ensuite and one further single bedroom. There is also a large family bathroom.
*To the second floor there is a further two double bedrooms, one with ensuite.
* Double garage to rear
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1095
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.