On offer is this attractive and spacious three storey, four bedroom semi detached property located at the heart of the ever popular Clarendon Park. The internal accommodation offers to the ground floor a sitting room and modern dining kitchen with fitted Neff units and a downstairs WC. The first floor offers three bedrooms, one with an ensuite and a family bathroom with the second floor boasting a further double bedroom with ensuite. Outside there is a private garden and off road parking leading to a double garage. Clarendon Park boasts an array of amenities such as local delicatessens, restaurants, coffee shops, great transport links to the city centre as well as highly regarded local schools. Offered with no upward chain.
- Kitchen Diner with integrated appliances
- One large family/reception room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms to first floor
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom to second floor with en-suite
- Double garage to rear
- Garden to front
This charming, three storey, semi detached property is located in the heart of the desirable Clarendon Park area. Only a short distance of the fashionable Queens Road with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Small front garden with a combination of lawn and paving
* Spacious Living Room with bay window to the front of the property.
* Attractive Kitchen diner with fitted appliances including oven and hob, extractor, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Ground floor WC
* To the first floor there are two bedrooms, one double with an ensuite and one further single bedroom. There is also a large family bathroom.
*To the second floor there is a further two double bedrooms, one with ensuite.
* Double garage to rear
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road, upon reaching the Victoria Park Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Victoria Park Road. At the first traffic light junction turn left onto Queens Road, followed by the fourth left onto Clarendon Park Road and left again on to West Avenue where to property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the Agents For Sale board. Sat Nav Ref: LE2 1TS.