This well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat is in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate. The property is located within walking distance of the Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property is Band B Council Tax and has an EPC rating of D.
Available start of November.
Professionals only. no pets or smokers
- First Floor Flat
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Large Lounge Diner
- Kitchen with appliances including Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, extractor and integrated oven and hob
- Bathroom with Bath & Electric Shower Overhead
- Electric Heating
- Off Street Parking
Located in the ever popular Stoneygate, within walking distance of Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants, this two bedroom, first floor flat offers the perfect partnership of space and convenience.
The flat is accessed via a private driveway with off street parking to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Fitted Kitchen with extensive cupboard space, fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob and extractor hood.
* Spacious Bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece bathroom suite, including a bath with electric shower overhead.
* Washing Machine located in the airing cupboard in the bathroom.
* Extremely Spacious Living Room with doors leading out to a private balcony.
* Two large Double Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Double glazing through out the property.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.