This well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat is in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate. The property is located within walking distance of the Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property is Band B Council Tax and has an EPC rating of D.
Available Mid November 2017
- First Floor Flat
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Large Lounge Diner
- Kitchen with appliances including Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, extractor and integrated oven and hob
- Bathroom with Bath & Electric Shower Overhead
- Electric Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Available Mid November 2017
Located in the ever popular Stoneygate, within walking distance of Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants, this two bedroom, first floor flat offers the perfect partnership of space and convenience.
The flat is accessed via a private driveway with off street parking to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Fitted Kitchen with extensive cupboard space, fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob and extractor hood.
* Spacious Bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece bathroom suite, including a bath with electric shower overhead.
* Washing Machine located in the airing cupboard in the bathroom.
* Extremely Spacious Living Room with doors leading out to a private balcony.
* Two large Double Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Double glazing through out the property.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £700
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.