One of the original city centre, contemporary loft living apartment buildings. This fantastic apartment, in the heart of the city, close to the train station, restaurants and shopping and the new Cultural Quarter, offering master bedroom with en-suite shower room., further bedroom and bathroom with 3 piece suite. Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer and Juliette balcony from the living area. Part furnished. 1 parking space.
- Contemporary city centre apartment.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
- 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room.
- Part furnished.
- Secure parking.
Contemporary City Centre apartment – part furnished.
Fully fitted kitchen
2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room
Bathroom with bath and shower over
No Smokers and No Pets
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.