A exceptionally well presented and modernised three bedroom property in the heart of the ever popular Clarendon Park situated on a quiet road within walking distance of the vibrant Queens Road shops and bars.
The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and is deceptively spacious, offering three bedrooms, two to the first floor and a third in the loft conversion.
The property is a band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
The property is available from the Middle of July 2019.
*Please note: Due to the article 4 direction, the property can not accept more than two sharers*
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with white goods
- Double glazed windows and modern gas central heating system
- Modern bathroom with corner bath with electric shower overhead
- High specification finish throughout
This attractive property is located in the heart of the popular Clarendon Park area and offers a great combination of internal space and convenient location. The property is fully double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating. The accommodation is spread over 3 floors and viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A Dining Area with wooden flooring immediately upon entry through the front door
* Leading off the Dining Room, separated by the stairs to the first floor is a generous Lounge complete with an open fire
* A contemporary fully fitted Kitchen complete with fridge freezer, oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher
* The Master Bedroom to the front on the first floor
* The good sized second Bedroom, also on the first floor with built in storage area
* A modern family bathroom with white suite, including a corner bath with shower overhead
* A third double Bedroom to the second floor
The property is offered unfurnished.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fothergill Wyatt Limited the Agent)
Rent as stipulated in the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: £183.00. Equivalent to 1 week’s rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £917.00. Equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Payment of locksmith (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities gas, electricity, water
Communications telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur different scale of fees which are available on request.
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS. Redress Service is provided by The Property Ombudsman. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly. All deposits for property’s fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.