A exceptionally well presented and modernised three bedroom property in the heart of the ever popular Clarendon Park situated on a quiet road within walking distance of the vibrant Queens Road shops and bars.
The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and is deceptively spacious, offering three double bedrooms, two to the first floor and a third in the loft conversion.
The property is available from the Middle of July 2019.
The property is a band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
- Three double bedrooms
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with white goods
- Double glazed windows and modern gas central heating system
- Modern bathroom with corner bath with electric shower overhead
- High specification finish throughout
This attractive property is located in the heart of the popular Clarendon Park area and offers a great combination of internal space and convenient location. The property is fully double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating. The accommodation is spread over 3 floors and viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A Dining Area with wooden flooring immediately upon entry through the front door
* Leading off the Dining Room, separated by the stairs to the first floor is a generous Lounge complete with an open fire
* A contemporary fully fitted Kitchen complete with fridge freezer, oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher
* The Master Bedroom to the front on the first floor
* The good sized second Bedroom, also on the first floor with built in storage area
* A modern family bathroom with white suite, including a corner bath with shower overhead
* A third double Bedroom to the second floor
The property is offered unfurnished.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £915
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.