This modern three bedroom first floor apartment, located above the Coop Store in Thurnby offers excellent and spacious living space with good access to Leicester City Centre via the A47.
A fantastic opportunity for sharers or anyone seeking generous living space with terrace and parking.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Council Tax band B.
Available from Now
- Open Plan Lounge / Diner / Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliance
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Large Terrace with Pleasant Views
- Allocated Parking At The Rear Of The Property
- Professionals Only
- No Pets, No Smokers
This modern three bedroom first floor apartment in Thurnby offers excellent and spacious living space with good access to Leicester City Centre via the A47. A fantastic opportunity for sharers or anyone seeking generous living space with terrace and parking.
* Open Plan Lounge / Diner / Kitchen
* Three Double Bedrooms
* En-Suite & Family Bathroom
* Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
* Large Terrace Overlooking Coles Plant Centre
* Allocated Car Parking To The Rear
Professionals Only, No Pets, No Smokers
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £975
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.