A charming Victorian terrace property located on the highly desirable Francis Street, known for it’s renowned shopping boutiques in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate. This property would make an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity due to its convenient location for the University of Leicester, local hospitals and the City Centre. Offered with a newly installed boiler, the accommodation offers a large open plan living area, galley kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a deceptively large garden. Offered with no upward chain.
EPC Rating – E
- Highly Popular Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Newly installed boiler
- Gas Central Heating
Open Plan Living Area
Entrance via UPVC double glazed front door, front aspect timber frame sash window, inset spotlights, bricked open fireplace, cupboard housing gas and electric meters, radiator, wooden floor and double timber doors leading to;
Ceiling spotlights, wall and base units, side aspect double glazed UPVC windows, tiled flooring, integrated appliances; Miele oven, Zanussi Induction Hob, recess for washing machine and dryer, sink with chrome mixer taps and a recently fitted Ideal combi boiler.
Stairs and Landing
Chandelier ceiling light point, loft hatch and timber doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Chandelier ceiling light point, front aspect timber frame sash window, radiator, fitted double wardrobes and cast iron fireplace
Chandelier ceiling light point, rear aspect timber frame sash window, radiator and walk in closet
Ceiling light point, part tiled walls, three piece suite, ceramic sink, low flush W/C, bath with electric power shower over, chrome heated towel rail and wooden flooring.
Extensive rear garden, part paved part lawn, outdoor tap and shed.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond the Victoria Park Roundabout remaining on the London Road. Turn left onto Stoughton Road at the cross road traffic lights then take the third left onto Allandale Road and then turn right onto Francis Street where the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the agents For Sale board
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.