A well located and well presented two bedroom third floor flat benefitting from double glazing and providing excellent access to the University, Hospitals, Train Station and the Stoneygate Shops
* Sole App Fee £150. Additional App £50pp (+VAT)
* Large Separate Lounge
* Fitted Kitchen
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Professionals Only
* No Smokers. No Pets
* Available 10.03.2014
- * Sole App Fee £150. Additional App £50pp (+VAT)
- * Large Separate Lounge
- * Fitted Kitchen
- * Two Double Bedrooms
- * Bathroom
- * Professionals Only
- * No Smokers. No Pets
- * Available 10.03.2014
Accessed via timber front door, with ceiling light point.
A range of wood-effect wall, base and drawer units, with rolled edge worktop and integrated double oven, hob and stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for washer/dryer, ceiling light point and uPVC double-glazed window to side elevation.
Three piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low-flush WC and bath with shower over. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, uPVC double-glazed window to side elevation and ceiling light point.
L-shaped living room with large uPVC double-glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light points, electrical sockets, TV aerial point, two storage heaters and access to bedroom two.
Built-in storage cupboards, storage heater, uPVC double-glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point and electrical sockets.
Accessed via the living room, with uPVC double-glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point, electrical sockets, built-in storage cupboards and storage heater.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.