A spacious two bedroom first floor apartment positioned in a magnificent stone built Georgian Manor House conversion. Offering two double bedrooms and two bathrooms with a large separate kitchen with fitted appliance and access to the glorious communal gardens.
Located in the heart of Stoneygate, this property is close to excellent schools, communication links, the University and Hospitals.
The apartment is currently awaiting a new EPC, is Council Tax band C with Leicester City Council and is available from the End of June
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Additional Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Kitchen with appliances
- Allocated Parking
A two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment that is located in the heart of Stonegates prestigious Stoneygate Road. Within easy reaching distance of Leicester Train Station and Local Amenities.
This attractive property offers modern decor and home comforts whilst retaining many of the period features of the original Georgian manor house that have been sympathetically restored and is located within a tranquil grounds with off road parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Extremely Spacious Living Room
*Kitchen offering extensive cupboard space in addition to integrated kitchen appliances including a built in oven and hob with extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer.
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite shower room furnished with a three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
* Family Bathroom furnished with a white three piece suite including bath.
*Allocated Parking Space
The property is available for move in from 21st of June 2019
Leaving Leicester city centre via the A6 London Road, continue over the Victoria Park Road roundabout before taking the sixth turning on the left onto Stoneygate Road, Stoneleigh Manor is located on the left hand side & may be identified by our To Let board.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.