A deceptively spacious, first floor three bedroom apartment in the desirable Stoneygate area of the City.
The property is located within walking distance of the popular Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property is Band A Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- One Single Bedroom
- Separate Study
- Large Lounge
- Kitchen with Appliances Included & Breakfast Bar
- Bathroom with Bath and Overhead Shower
- Excellent Stoneygate Location
This spacious first floor, three bedroom flat is situated in the desirable Stoneygate area, conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The property is a short walk from the popular Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many independent shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall with stairs rising to open landing
* Spacious Lounge
* Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over.
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Second Double Bedroom
* Single Bedroom with decorative cast iron fireplace
* Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite including bath with electric shower overhead
The property is neutrally decorated and has electric heating throughout.
Professionals Only, No Pets Allowed
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £862.50
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.