A two bedroom Victorian terrace with extended kitchen and modern bathroom located within walking distance of Leicester Royal Infirmary and DeMontfort University and close to Leicester City Centre.
The property is offered fully furnished.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear and on street residents parking.
Available 29th of May 2017
EPC rating D and Council Tax band A with Leicester City Council.
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Courtyard Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Professionals Only
- Available from 29th May 2017
This Victorian, mid- terraced property is conveniently situated within walking distance of Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University and close to the City Centre. The location is also ideal for commuters, with the M1/ M69 motorway junction being easily accessible via Narborough Road, which also offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room with built in storage cupboard housing the gas and electricity meters, leather sofa and glass coffee table
* Rear Reception Room furnished with a leather sofa, glass dining table and 4 dining chairs
* Extended Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washing machine
* Master Bedroom, a spacious double bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, 2 x glass side tables and wall mounted shelves
* Second Double Bedroom with double bed, free standing wardrobe and integrated storage cupboard
* Modern Bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece suite, including WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead
* To the rear of the property there is a paved, courtyard garden
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £695
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.