A two bedroom Victorian terrace with extended kitchen and modern bathroom located within walking distance of Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University and close to Leicester City Centre.
The property is offered fully furnished.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear and on street residents parking.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating D.
Available Start of February.
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Courtyard Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
This Victorian, mid- terraced property is conveniently situated within walking distance of Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University and close to the City Centre. The location is also ideal for commuters, with the M1/ M69 motorway junction being easily accessible via Narborough Road, which also offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room with built in storage cupboard housing the gas and electricity meters, leather sofa and glass coffee table
* Rear Reception Room furnished with a leather sofa, glass dining table and 4 dining chairs
* Extended Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washing machine
* Master Bedroom, a spacious double bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, 2 x glass side tables and wall mounted shelves
* Second Double Bedroom with double bed, free standing wardrobe and integrated storage cupboard
* Modern Bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece suite, including WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead
* To the rear of the property there is a paved, courtyard garden
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.