An immaculately presented two bedroom contemporary coach house maisonette with off road parking and garage.
Located in the popular village of Scraptoft, within walking distance of a wide range of amenities, pubs and restaurants.
The property has an EPC rating of B and Council Tax banding B.
Sorry, no smokers or pets. Professionals only.
- Beautifully Presented Coach House Mainsonette
- Two Large Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Spacious Living/Diner
- Separate Kitchen with Appliances
- Located In The Quiet Village of Scraptoft.
- Easy Access to City Centre & Countryside
Located within this highly popular, and convenient, East Leicestershire village, this modern, two bedroom, coach house mainsonette is beautifully decorated throughout and is in excellent condition.
Scraptoft has a range of local amenities and offers excellent transport links to the City Centre and surrounding countryside.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Master Bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes
* Further Second double bedroom with beautiful views across the green.
* Bathroom with modern white three piece suite including bath with shower overhead
* Spacious Living / Diner is at the heart of the property.
* Separate Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and white goods are provided including a oven and hob with extractor hood over, a washing machine & fridge freezer.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £725
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.