This spacious, three storey, four bedroom, end terraced townhouse is in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate area, close to the Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants, as well as the main A6 offering excellent transport links to the City Centre.
The property offers off-street parking for two vehicles as well as an integral garage.
The property benefits from gas central heating and retains many original 1960s features.
The property has an EPC rating of E.
- Located Within Private Development
- Three Double Bedrooms
- One Single Bedroom/ Study
- Large Kitchen Diner with Appliances
- Spacious First Floor Lounge
- Two Bathrooms
- Integral Garage
- Established Rear Garden
- Use of Tennis Courts
- Gas Central Heating
This unique property is situated within a private development positioned between Elmsleigh Avenue and London Road, a delightful setting with community feel.
This end terraced townhouse property provides four bedrooms over three storeys, off road parking, integral garage and use of communal tennis court and visitors parking.
Ideally situated close to the shopping parades of Allandale Road and Francis Street, local primary and secondary schooling and the University of Leicester, Hospitals and with convenient access via London Road to Leicester City Centre.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is Band D for Council Tax and falls within the Leicester City Council district.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance porch with access to the integrated garage housing two freezers, the washing machine and a tumble dryer
* Entrance hall with original parquet flooring
* Ground floor WC
* Large Kitchen Diner with doors leading out on the garden. The kitchen offers a wide range of wall and base units for storage and the oven and dishwasher are included
* Large Lounge to the first floor with original 60’s shelving unit
* Double Bedroom overlooking the Tennis Courts with integrated desk and shelves
* Shower Room with original 60’s mint green suite
* Master Bedroom to the second floor with integrated wardrobe, full length mirror and dressing table
* Third Double Bedroom overlooking the garden with 2 integrated wardrobes, 1 with hanging rail and 1 with shelves
* Box Room that would make an ideal office, nursery or dressing room
* Family Bathroom with original 1960’s blue three piece bathroom suite
* Garden to the rear of the property with established trees, shrubs and flower beds, as well as a patio area
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1050
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.