A well presented, modern first floor apartment in a highly desirable and convenient location of Evington Village, offering excellent access to the City Centre and Leicester General Hospital.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout, it also comes with one allocated parking space.
The property is Council Tax Band C and EPC rating C.
Available Mid of May.
- Two Double Bedroms
- Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Parking
- Close to City Centre & Leicester General Hospital
Located in the ever popular Evington Village, this well-proportioned, first floor apartment in neutrally decorated throughout.
The location is close to Leicester City Centre and the Leicester General Hospital, making this an ideal home for professionals.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Secure entrance Hall with intercom system for visitor access
* Spacious Lounge Diner with laminate flooring
* Separate kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge / freezer, oven & hob, extractor, microwave and washing machine.
* Bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece suite, including a shower over the bath.
* Double Bedroom with a large built in wardrobe.
* Second Double Bedroom
* One Allocated Parking Space.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payment to Agent
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £144.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.