A well presented, modern first floor apartment in a highly desirable and convenient location of Evington Village, offering excellent access to the City Centre and Leicester General Hospital.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout, it also comes with one allocated parking space.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Council Tax Band C. Professionals Only.
- *Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
- *Two Double Bedrooms
- *Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- *Open Plan Lounge Diner
- *Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- *Allocated Parking
- *Close to City Centre & Leicester General Hospital
- *Available Immediately!
Located in the ever popular Evington Village, this well-proportioned, first floor apartment in neutrally decorated throughout.
The location is close to Leicester City Centre and the Leicester General Hospital, making this an ideal home for professionals.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Secure entrance Hall with intercom system for visitor access
* Spacious Lounge Diner with laminate flooring
* Separate kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge / freezer, oven & hob, extractor, microwave and washing machine.
* Bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece suite, including a shower over the bath.
* Double Bedroom with a large built in wardrobe.
* Second Double Bedroom
* One Allocated Parking Space.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £695
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.