A superb Victorian end terraced house renovated to a high standard, retaining character features with attention to detail and upgrading internal fixtures and fittings to period styling and modern specification. With two bathrooms, four bedrooms and a refurbished basement lounge, this is a unique property with well maintained front and rear gardens including rear canopied parking space with automated garage door accessed via Allandale Road and Francis Street. Close to the city and train station via A6 London Road.
EPC rating E and Council Tax Band D. Available mid March.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- Three Storey End Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Period Features
- Recently Refurbished
- Rear Parking/Car Port
- Close to Allandale Rd/Francis St
- Close to City Centre
- Professionals Only
This beautiful, Victorian, three storey, semi detached property is located in the heart of the desirable Stoneygate area. It is within walking distance of the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall with panelling to walls and stripped timber floorboards
* Spacious Living Room with feature cast iron fireplace and decorative oak surround
* Dining Room with feature chimney breast and stripped timber floorboards
* Contemporary fitted timber framed kitchen units, tiled splashbacks, oven with extractor fan, integrated Indesit washer dryer and freestanding fridge freezer
* Ground floor WC
* First Floor family bathroom with freestanding roll top bath, wall mounted wash hand basin, and walk in double shower enclosure
* Separate WC
* Bedroom one is a light and spacious room with period features and stripped timber floorboards
* Bedroom two and three are double in size and have timber sash window with chimney pot view to rear
* Shower room with contemporary fittings, furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin, and fully metro brick tiled shower enclosure with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower.
* Bedroom four with original, imaginatively designed room featuring a mezzanine level. Floor level room is double in size or a large study
* The rear is a landscaped courtyard including a patio area, outside tap, decked seating, lawn and slabbed path.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £328 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1644
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme