A superb Victorian end terraced house renovated to a high standard, retaining character features with attention to detail and upgrading internal fixtures and fittings to period styling and modern specification. With two bathrooms, four bedrooms and a refurbished basement lounge, this is a unique property with immaculately maintained front and rear gardens including rear canopied parking space with automated garage door accessed via Allandale Road and Francis Street. Close to the city and train station via A6 London Road.
EPC rating E and Council Tax Band D. Available Now.
- Three Storey End Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Period Features
- Recently Refurbished
- Rear Parking/Car Port
- Close to Allandale Rd/Francis St
- Close to City Centre
- Professionals Only
This beautiful, Victorian, three storey, semi detached property is located in the heart of the desirable Stoneygate area. It is within walking distance of the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall with panelling to walls and stripped timber floorboards
* Spacious Living Room with feature cast iron fireplace and decorative carved oak surround
* Dining Room with feature chimney breast and stripped timber floorboards
* Contemporary fitted timber framed kitchen units, Metro brick tiled splashbacks, Rangemaster oven with Belling chrome extractor over, integrated Indesit washer dryer and freezer, freestanding fridge freezer
* Ground floor WC
* First Floor family bathroom with freestanding claw set roll top bath, wall mounted Twyfords period wash hand basin, and walk in double shower enclosure
* Separate WC
* Bedroom one is a light and spacious room with period features and stripped timber floorboards
* Bedroom two and three are double in size and have timber sash window with chimney pot view to rear
* Shower room with contemporary fittings, furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin, and fully metro brick tiled shower enclosure with glazed screen and chrome thermostatic shower.
* Bedroom four with original, imaginatively designed room featuring a mezzanine level. Floor level room is double in size or a large study
* The rear is a landscaped courtyard including a patio area, outside tap, decked seating and BBQ area, with lawn and slabbed path.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1395
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.