A well presented larger than average two bedroom first floor flat that has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard, and offers bright, spacious living accommodation with large sash windows providing natural light throughout.
Located within Stoneygate close to Allandale Road shops, Leicester City Centre and excellent road/rail links and benefits from off street parking
The property has an EPC rating of E and is band B for Council Tax
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Large lounge / diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street parking
- Communal gardens
Located in the desirable Stoneygate location, this first floor two bedroom property is bright and spacious, offering generous living accommodation and benefits from off street parking. It is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Modern Kitchen with breakfast bar area
* Spacious Living, Dining Room with table and chairs included.
* Two Large Double Bedrooms, with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes
* Neutrally decorated throughout
* Off Street Parking
* Professionals Only
* Benefits from gas central heating
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £850
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.