A well presented two bedroom, semi-detached property benefitting from having double glazing and GCH with off road parking, a single garage and a rear garden. The property is neutrally decorated and well presented throughout.
The property is located in the conveniently situated Thorpe Astley with excellent access routes to the City Centre and Fosse Park/ M1/ M69.
The property is rated band B for Council Tax, has an EPC rating of D.
Available from Mid June 2019.
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Off Road Parking & Single Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This property is well presented and neutrally decorated throughout and would make an excellent family home. It would also be perfect for commuters due to its location in the popular Thorpe Astley area close to the M1/ M69 motorway links and a short distance into Leicester City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A spacious Lounge to the front of the property
* A Kitchen/ Diner with fitted kitchen and white goods included
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom with bath with shower over
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Off Road Parking & Single Garage
* Available Mid-June 2019
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application: £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
Additional Applicants: £90 inc VAT (£75 + VAT) per additional applicant
Guarantors: First is included in the above fee, however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required: £750.00
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.