A well proportioned and conveniently located ground floor, one bedroom flat, benefitting from excellent access to public transport links and a range of local amenities.
The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating and a large living room with doors to a communal garden.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating D.
Available Start of October.
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Separate Kitchen with Fitted Units & White Goods
- Large Living Room with Doors to Gardens
- Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
This well proportioned and conveniently located, ground floor one bedroom flat benefits from excellent access to public transport links and a range of local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large lounge Diner with double glazed units providing lots of light, electric heaters and doors to the communal gardens.
* Separate kitchen with ample storage and appliances including under counter fridge and freezer, electric hob and oven, extractor hood and washing machine.
* Spacious Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes.
* Bathroom furnished with a white three-piece bathroom suite, including an electric shower and vinyl flooring
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payment to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £137.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £686.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.