Located in the very popular Stoneygate area, this four bedroom family home is very well presented offering three bathrooms, off road parking and a rear garden.
The property is situated within excellent school catchment areas and close to a wide range of local amenities including the popular Allandale Road shops and restaurants.
This property has an EPC rating of E and is band B for Council Tax with Leicester City Council.
Available early July 2017 Professionals Only.
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/ Diner with Integrated Oven & Hob, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
- Spacious Lounge
- 2 Modern Bathrooms with White Suite including Bath with Shower Overhead and downstairds WC
- Off road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Professionals Only
- Available Early July 2017
This beautiful, four bedroom, semi- detached property is located in the desirable Stoneygate area, close to the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 1 vehicle
* Spacious entrance hall with practical wooden flooring and useful storage space
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite
* Lounge with TV aerial point
* Large kitchen diner with appliances provided, including integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
* Three large Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom
* Family Bathroom with modern white 3 piece suite including bath with shower overhead.
The property benefits from gas central heating throughout and is available early July.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1150
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.