Located in the very popular Stoneygate area, this four bedroom family home is very well presented, offering off road parking and a rear garden.
The property is situated within excellent school catchment areas and close to a wide range of local amenities including the popular Allandale Road shops and restaurants.
This property has an EPC rating of E and is band B for Council Tax with Leicester City Council.
The property benefits from gas central heating throughout and is available mid August 2022. Professionals only.
- Four bedroom
- Large living kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Three piece bathroom and ensuite
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Professionals only
- Available mid August 2022
This beautiful, four bedroom, semi-detached property is located in the desirable Stoneygate area, close to the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 1 vehicle
* Spacious entrance hall with wooden flooring and useful storage space
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite
* Lounge with TV aerial point
* Large kitchen diner with appliances provided, including integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
* Three large double bedrooms and one single bedroom
* Family Bathroom with modern white 3 piece suite including bath with shower overhead.
The property benefits from gas central heating throughout and is available now.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £311.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1557.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.