**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
This luxurious two bedroom ground floor apartment is located in an exclusive conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby town centre.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen / diner with appliances, one allocated parking space and two double bedrooms.
The property has is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating E.
- Desirable location
- Open plan Living Diner
- High spec Kitchen with Integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- One allocated parking space
A luxurious open plan living space is the heart of this spacious two bedroom apartment. Located on the ground floor of Regent House, an exclusive apartment conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby it offers the perfect mix of convenience and style.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with secure intercom entrance system
* Bathroom with modern white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead
* Spacious Lounge / Kitchen / Diner with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob, dishwasher
* Two Double bedrooms
* One allocated parking space in car park located to the rear of the property
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com. Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.