A fantastic one bedroom first floor apartment in a superb location in the heart of the highly desirable Oadby. Within walking distance of the popular Parade shops, as well as independent boutiques, and public houses
Providing convenient access to local supermarkets and Parklands leisure centre with regular transport links and for commuting to the Motorway.
The property is Band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of D
- High end kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom with bath and shower overhead
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Exclusive development of 10 apartments
- Edge of Oadby Town Centre
- Secure Entry System
- Lift to All Floors
- Allocated Car Parking
- Available Early December
A fantastic one bedroom apartment. Enjoying spacious living with open plan living kitchen, and a large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. An exclusive apartment conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with intercom system
* Living room leading into the contemporary high gloss kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob and dishwasher.
* Two built in storage cupboards, one with washing machine facilities.
* Large double bedroom with fitted sliding door wardrobes
* Bathroom with a contemporary modern white three piece bathroom suite, with shower overhead.
* Allocated Parking
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT
Deposit Required £725
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.